Online Citizen Reporting
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
In order to report any of the below crimes through this system you must:
• Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
• The incident must have occurred within Elbert County and outside any incorporated municipalities.
• You have no suspect information
• No one witnessed the crime
• There is no physical evidence to the incident
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will see the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your case report is complete. You will also be given a report number and
have the option to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
• All cases filed using the Citizens Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
• Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
• 18-8-111 False Reporting to Authorities is a Crime and is punishable by fine or imprisonment. Anyone found filing a false police report through the use of this system will be prosecuted.
• If you are reporting a stolen license plate, gun or weapon, or motor vehicle of any kind, do not report through this system. Please call (303) 660-7500 as a deputy will respond for these types of reports.
The following incidents can be reported through this system by clicking on the links below
Animal Welfare Complaint
Criminal Mischief (No Suspect or Evidence)
Defacing Property (No Suspect or Evidence)
Financial Crimes/Fraud/Identity Theft(No Suspect or Evidence)
PREA (prison rape elimination act
Theft (No Suspect or Evidence)
Theft from Vehicle(No Suspect or Evidence)
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting